Serial Fiction Bonanza: Get Readers, Get Fans — Make A Solid Income From Your Fiction FAST
Kindle fiction author? Discover the easiest way to sell more copies of your ebooks and win loyal readers. It's easy, when you write serial fiction.
Enrollments are open again and there's a special offering too, But For a limited time: until MArch 29
The wait is over. Thank you for your patience.
We're pleased to announce that enrollments for this new Serial Fiction Bonanza class are open NOW.
There's a special offering too (scroll down.)
The offering concludes on March 29.
Enjoy -- Julia and I are looking forward to your company in this class. :-)
Serial fiction has been around since the days of Charles Dickens. Self-publishing authors love it...
"Discover How To Make Serial Fiction Work For You. Get More Sales, More Readers -- And Have More Fun With Your Fiction... Starting Today."
Terminology... What's the difference between a serial, and a series?
A SERIAL is a long story, like a novel, but it's split into a part-work, and published serially -- that is, at intervals. While similar to a novel, a serial is written differently.
A SERIES is a collection of short stories, or novels. Each piece of fiction in a series is complete in itself. The series is connected in some way, often by the main character. An example: Agatha Christie's Miss Marple series.
Tempted by the thought of writing serial fiction? Read on...
Hi Fellow Fiction Writer
Getting readers is HARD, and one of the primary joys of serial fiction is that when you get a reader, you've got a good chance that he'll become hooked. He'll buy your next ebook in the series, and the next. Why? Because he wants to know what happens.
The serial fiction bonanza: you can make it work for you
I started writing fiction in the 1980s, with a series of novels. They were easy to write, because each had a group of characters which appeared in each novel, and had a similar structure.
In those days, serials appeared, but only in magazines. If you wanted to sell a serial to a mass market magazine, your chances of doing it were zero, unless you were a "name" author.
Fast forward a few decades, and ANYONE can write and publish a serial.
But... Why would you want to write a serial?
Writing serial fiction is easier, and in many ways more profitable than writing novels
* You get reader feedback fast. I love hitting the Publish button. I adore seeing readers buy my ebooks. It inspires me;
* You stay motivated. I can see the "finish" line from the first word of an episode. That makes writing 100,000 words much easier. Writing 100K words is intimidating, even for me. When I have a good day's writing, and write 3,000 words, I don't get excited. I still have 90,000 (or whatever) words to write on the project.
With a serial, on the other hand, 3K words in a day means that I only have 7K words to write in that episode.
* You get paid more… Let's say you price a 100K novel at $4.99.
If you write a serial instead of a novel, you can charge 99 cents or $1.99 per episode. If you have ten episodes, you'll make a lot more money. But money isn't the most important reason to consider writing serial fiction.
The most important reason is...
* You get more readers.
With one ebook on Amazon, you have minimal visibility. With ten ebooks, you're publishing more regularly, so you have much more visibility.
Those readers are yours. They'll join your readers' mailing list. They'll buy ebooks you've already published... and of course, if they loved your serial, they primed to buy your upcoming ebooks.
Your serial publication questions answered
You wanted MORE on writing and publishing serial fiction, so here we go. We've created a complete four-week writing class on writing and publishing serial fiction.
Get Readers, Get Fans — Make A Solid Income From Your Fiction FAST
Serial Fiction Bonanza is your complete guide to writing serial fiction
In the four weeks of the writing class, you'll begin, and start publishing your first serial. Help is available at every stage, and after the class is over, too. You'll download the complete four weeks of lessons immediately on payment.
Serial Fiction Bonanza Class, 4 PDF files, totaling 81 pages:
- Week 1: getting started. Why and how serial fiction boosts your income, wins you readers, and improves your fiction writing skills. Begin planning your first serial. Serial fiction structure; how to keep readers reading, and looking for your next episode. Pricing serial fiction, and more.
- Week 2: more on planning your serial -- characters, and character arcs. Your story question. How to decide on how many episodes. How to organize your serial. Marketing decisions. Promoting your serial while you write. How to ensure a successful launch.
- Week 3: writing and publishing. Writing fast, while writing well. Strategies for writing and promotion. Marketing while you write. Publishing decisions. Copywriting and developing your creative collateral (marketing materials.)
- Week 4: kicking your promotions into high gear. How to keep readers reading: your most important strategy. Two other secret strategies to build your readership. Managing writing challenges, and eliminating common challenges in writing serial fiction.
BONUS -- Easy Fiction: Write a Novel in 30 Days
PDF, 124 pages.
New to writing fiction? That's wonderful -- you're all set to discover writing fiction the easy way. This program helps you to write a novel in 30 days.
I've included this program as a reference guide to writing fiction. Refer to it as you write your serials. It covers all the elements of commercial fiction, from major elements like writing scenes, to minor elements, like character names. You'll even discover fun stuff: how to add humor, how to treat unsympathetic characters, and much more.
Coaching? Of course. You receive week-by-week coaching: you're never alone
As with many of our programs, Serial Fiction Bonanza includes coaching. Each week's lesson includes exercises, which you send to us for feedback.
Coaching is the most valuable element of this program -- it's worth many times the cost of the program itself. A one-hour coaching consult is $400, and our students love the value they receive for FREE with this program.
Of course, coaching takes time, especially with such an extensive program. This means we can only offer Serial Fiction Bonanza once or twice a year.
Click the link below to enroll. Download your complete program immediately, and get started writing your first serial today.
Serial Fiction Bonanza: Get Readers, Get Fans — Make A Solid Income From Your Fiction FAST... Are you a Kindle fiction author? Discover the easiest way to sell more copies of your ebooks and win loyal readers. It's easy, when you write serial fiction.
The offering concludes on March 29
The special offering is only available until March 29 -- the class is great value at the standard price; so please be aware that we can't extend the offering beyond that date.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE ASK. THE PROGRAM INCLUDES INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BOOK YOUR COACHING
We wish you all success.
You can ask for any help you need. Either Julia (my amazing, hard working assistant) or I will get back to you within hours (often minutes) on a business day, and within eight hours on a weekend.
You're NEVER alone -- Julia and I are here to help.
Check inside the program for instructions on how to book your email coaching session.
Questions? Contact me.